From SilverStone’s new Strider Titanium power supply line up to 1500 W
The power offered is three: 1,100 W, 1,300 W and 1,500 W, all of these power supplies are certified 80 Plus Titanium, with fully modular wiring and designed to be compatible with Intel Core X processors or AMD threadripper HEDT.
SilverStone introduces a new line of high power wired power supply for PC gaming and overclocking: we are talking about new Strider Titanium series models.
The power offered is three: 1,100 W, 1,300 W and 1,500 W; All these power supplies are certified 80 Plus Titanium, fully modular wiring and designed to be compatible with Intel Core X processors or AMD threadripper HEDT and, depending on power, have 3 or 4 way to power as many video cards as possible.
In addition, all models come with two 8-pin EPS connectors, so you can have power motherboards with Intel X299 or X399 chipset and AMD dual-input AMD inputs, PCIe 8 6 6-pin connectors, up to sixteen SATA power supplies, and six 4-pin Molex connectors.
- Top-level efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification
- All Japanese capacitors
- 100% modular cables
- 24/7 continuous power output with 50℃ operating temperature
- Class-leading single +12V rail
- Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noiseDual EPS 8pin with multiple PCI-E 8 / 6pin connectors support
- Ultra silent 135mm fan with intelligent semi-fanless operation
Particular note in favor of this series is a 180 mm length, more compact than other brands, which offer power supplies of 220 mm in length. The units are cooled by a 135 mm fan that remains completely off when the load is less than 20%.