Android 5.1 Lollipop expected in Q1 2015: here is the list of news
Emerged new rumors about a possible new version of Android Lollipop, which could be released by the end of February. It could come as early as February, the first major update to Android 5.0 Lollipop. Announcements were reported by AndroidPIT, which cited two unnamed sources that would have confirmed the date of issue and the changelog with all the alleged novelty of the new release.
According to the list given by the publication, the update could be particularly significant.
Lollipop is probably the most important update of recent years on the Android. As well as having revolutionized the graphic interface of the mobile operating platform with the Material Design, Android 5.0 establishes the disappearance of Dalvik, replaced by more modern ART, which becomes the default runtime system of the green robot.
Below is the list of what’s new Android 5.1 Lollipop well as appeared on Android.
- Added Silent Mode after removal of Android 5.0.
- General improvements on the stability of the system.
- Improved handling of RAM.
- Fixed the bug that caused application crashes.
- Improved battery management.
- Fixed the bug that caused excessive consumption of network devices when you used the Wi-Fi.
- Correct the problems with wireless connections.
- Fixed problems with the function Ok Google.
- Fixed problems with notifications.
- Fixed problems with audio playback on some devices.
- Changes in the color palette of the Material Design.
- Other improvements and changes.
The update should arrive by the end of Q1 2015, citing sources this information is not yet formalized by the companies involved, in this case Google, which we can neither confirm nor deny. Android 5.0 Lollipop was a big update and as such there have been problems ” of youth ” for some users. According to the news, these could be solved as soon as possible, confirming once again the typical diligence of the Mountain View giant.