It costs only $ 399 the new 32-inch monitor announced by HP, able to play a maximum Quad HD resolution (2,560×1,440).
With the prices of Quad HD monitor HP freefall has decided to announce his economic proposal for the market segment. HP Pavilion 32 (V1M69A) is characterized by a large 32-inch diagonal for its VA panel, and especially for the price of only $ 399 for the US market. Coming in overseas stores next month as part of the back-to-school promotion.
Although it is always easier to find monitors with diagonals of 24″ or 27 ” cheap, when you move toward solutions for more than 30″ prices increase significantly, unless there is content not to decent quality panels or based on technologies twisted nematic (TN). With the new monitor Pavilion, HP wants to close this gap by offering a quality panel from Quad HD resolution at a price less than $400.
Within its new HP proposal it offers a WVA panel 32-inch 2,560×1,440 pixel resolution with a maximum brightness of 300cd declared m² and a static contrast ratio of 3000: 1. Thanks to the technology used for the panel the viewing angles should be very high, amounting to 178°/178° horizontally and vertically according to the data plate. The maximum supported refresh rate, as is traditional for VA panels, does not exceed 60 Hz.
The technical characteristics of the panel are not much different from the HP Envy 32 model announced a few months ago, but the new model lacks support for AMD FreeSync and dual stereo speakers. The remaining features are similar, such as the gamut of the sRGB standard 100%, and maximum brightness values, contrast ratio and density of the pixels. The HDMI ports become two, and you can also connect via DisplayPort.
HP Pavilion 32 (V1M69A) technical specifications
- Panel : LCD WVA 32 “
- Resolution : Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Refresh Rate : 60 Hz. Response time: 7 ms GtG
- Angles : 178 ° (H) / 178 ° (V)
- Brightness: 300 cd / m²
- Contrast : 3000: 1
- Saturation : 100% sRGB
- Pixel density : 91.8 PPI
- Pixel pitch: 0.276 mm
- Connectivity: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI
We also find also two USB 2.0 ports in the back of the monitor and a list price of $100 less than Envy 32. Available on the market from next June 26, the monitor will be covered in the US by a three-year warranty. Still missing the information for the market, but we should not have to wait to receive them.
- Unforgettable QHD picture: Brilliant details and captivating definition with 2560 x...
- Highly accurate color: Standard 100% sRGB color space for ideal color reproduction....
- 2 HDMI (with HDCP support), 1 DisplayPort 1.2, Integrated USB 2.0 hub with 2...
- Open and accessible: The display is suspended above a distinctly unique open-wedge...
- Seamless entertainment: With a 7ms response time, your action-filled content will...
Product prices and availability are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.