Razer has announced a new gaming laptop from the top of the range: costs from $3,699 and integrates a 4K G-Sync panel and an NVIDIA GeForce 1080 GTX.
Razer has announced a new laptop aimed explicitly at the gamer: The Razer Blade Pro laptop uses a 17.3-inch wide display based on IGZO matrix and compatible with NVIDIA G-Sync technology to synchronize refresh rate and frame rate. This is a solution to eliminate tearing and stuttering without increasing the input lag alternative and more effective of the V-Sync. Under the shell adopts the computer components of the highest level, for an excellent performance, especially in the field of gaming, but not only.
The CPU chosen by Razer for its flagship model has an Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor, quad-core 2.6GHz (3.5GHz in boost), paired with 32GB DDR4 RAM in dual-channel and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Video Card. Razer stresses that the new Blade Pro is the thinnest laptop in the world among those who implement the spearhead of the line-up NVIDIA. Among other technical specifications mention SSD solutions 512GB, 1TB and 2TB of M.2 platform in RAID 0 and a built-in SD memory card reader. There is also a mechanical keyboard with low-profile keys.
The Razer Blade Pro laptop chassis is made of CNC aluminum and is only 22.5mm thick even if the total weight is not insignificant, amounting to 3.54 kg. This is due to the cooling system needed to hold off the integrated components: Razer Blade Pro uses a new thermal management system defined as the solution slimmest vapor chamber in the world. The technology reduces the temperatures ensuring a more rapid heat dispersion and in a more uniform way.
Coupled to the vapor chamber system, there is also a fan of new production to dissipate heat diffused into the chassis from the electronic components. Returning to the display, the integrated panel is a 17.3-inch IGZO to 4K resolution with saturation for true colors to the Adobe RGB standard for 100%. Blade Pro is also the first laptop that makes use of new mechanical switches Ultra-Low-Profile Razer for the keyboard, which is also backlit by Chroma Razer technology.
Each of the keyboard switch has a point of implementation and reset, and the pressure required 65 grams of force, emulating the experience of use of a traditional mechanical keyboard with a longer stroke keys. Razer Blade Pro is a replacement dekstop compact in size, but extremely effective on the front of the performance and is able to easily meet the demands of the most widespread helmets of virtual reality, as HTC Lives and Oculus Rift.
In the title, we wrote that it is a ” portable dream ” and for many gamers will likely continue to remain so, a dream: the Razer Blade Pro price to the public is from Americans $3,699, with the first shipments expected in the month of November.
Below the full specifications of the Razer Blade Pro.
- NVIDIA GeForce 1080 GTX (8GB GDDR5X VRAM)
- Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core (2.6 GHz / 3.5 GHz)
- 17.3-inch IGZO UHD G-SYNC, 16: 9 ratio, 3840 x 2160, with LED backlight and capacitive multi-touch
- Windows 10 64-bit
- 512 GB SSD RAID 0 (2x 256GB PCIe M.2) / 1TB SSD RAID 0 (2x 512GB PCIe M.2) / 2TB SSD RAID 0 (2x 1TB PCIe M.2) options
- RAM 32 GB dual-channel (DDR4, 2133 MHz)
- Anti-ghosting mechanical keyboard with ultra-low-profile keys backlit individually
- Killer DoubleShot Pro: Killer Wireless-AC 1535 (IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / ac Bluetooth 4.1), Killer E2400 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- USB 3.0 port x3 (SuperSpeed)
- HDMI 2.0
- SDXC card reader
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater Edition
- 7.1 Codec (via HDMI)
- 3.5 mm combo headphones/microphone
- Integrated webcam (2.0 MP)
- Built-in microphone
- Razer Synapse keyboard, trackpad, backlit, programmable fan control
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0)
- Kensington Security Slot
- Compact Power Adapter 250W
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium ion 99 Wh.
- Dimensions: 22.5 mm x 424 mm x 281 mm.
- Weight: 3.54 kg.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB) - VR ready & Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core Processor
- 3840 x 2160 UHD g-sync touch Display
- Ultra thin (0.88") - Ultra low-profile mechanical keyboard powered by Chroma
Product prices and availability are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.