How to register safely on a web site
The Internet has become the future now. Unfortunately, the Web threats are many, and you lurk everywhere, especially in sites that require registration. The risk is that of being able to be robbed of all the data and codes of credit cards, etc.. So how do you register at a site safely? Here are some simple tips that can help you.
- First, be informed on the reliability of the site from those who may have already had some experience about it and act accordingly, then deciding whether to proceed with the recording or not.
- Be very careful when you have to enter the password that will allow you access to the site. Pick one that is not related to your personal data (eg. Date of birth, name or any personal code which you possess) but used a key to access very complicated and difficult to locate and insert symbols, numbers, random letters or according to your logic. If you have problems to remember it, you can always surf somewhere.
- Also take care to emails that could arrive in the mail and invite you to register on some website for discounts or promotions. Almost certainly, it will be spam and virus risk is imminent.
- Regarding the codes of credit cards or debit cards, use them only for sites such as Amazon or Ebay, which are 100% and able to protect your data in peace.
- We often hear of people who have had an unfortunate incident because of their data theft for the lack of attention to these little details that may seem insignificant but that probably can put a lock to your virtual safe.
- One more very important thing is the virus. Install a efficient you are able to block the virus from host unreliable sites ready to blow everything up to his sleeve without being aware. I can recommend Avast Free Antivirus is an excellent choice because it has a virus check on websites and is able to detect threats and prevent him to steal anything personal that you have. I hope that after reading this article be able to provide greater security in your online registration, making sure that no one will take away money or use your documents in place of their own.