How to add subtitles to a video on Mac
Nowadays, the personal computer is used daily for a variety of purposes, from the simplest to the most complex. One of these could be to add subtitles to any type of video.
For users of Mac iOS, adding subtitles to a video is something to know, just because, the Mac operating system, is mainly used to edit video. Used by several million users, the best program to add subtitles to a video is ” Video Converter Ultimate “. Through this handy software, adding or editing subtitles will really be a breeze. So let’s see how to proceed.
- First of all, the first thing to do is to download the software from the Internet. Once the download is complete, open the file with the name ” .dmg ” by double clicking on the mouse. Choose a classic and non-personalized installation. After the installation, process is complete, restart your Mac.
- When you restart, start the program and import the video by dragging it with the mouse. You have to keep the selected file pressed and then drag it to the appropriate area of the program. You can also add the video, choosing to click on add file the loading time depends on the size of the file.
- Once the video has been loaded into the software screen, right click and select the ” Edit ” option. In this way, the video-editing window will appear, so go to the ” Subtitles ” window at the top of the screen. After loading the subtitle file, you can see them simultaneously on the screen. To customize the subtitles, just select the ” T ” option. In this way, you can change the color, font and subtitle font. You can choose the specific color, using the appropriate table. When your work is completed, confirm by clicking ” OK “.
- To permanently insert subtitles, you can choose a device directly. By doing so, you will put the files directly on your favorite device, but the important thing is that it always belongs to the ” galaxy ” Apple.
- To burn the videos to the DVD, you need to drag the file to the ” Burn ” interface, and as soon as the import is complete, click on ” Convert ” or ” Burn “. The conversion will take a few minutes, and the video with subtitles will be burned correctly. The advice is to choose a slower burn (4x), because in this way, the data will be copied with more accuracy. Good job!