How to record your song on GarageBand
Within this guide, I’ll explain how to record your track on ” GarageBand “. But what exactly is this application? ” GarageBand ” is definitely one of the best, if not the best, software to record your own song (or cover) using any musical instrument.
In this way, you will be able to record in a fast and very high quality manner. We proceed!
- First, open ” GarageBand ” (which in many Macs is already pre-installed) and select the ” New Project ” item, then choose the tool you want to use to start recording and also the most suitable shade. After doing so, ” GarageBand ” will place your tool on your left and on your right all the tools you can later add.
- Continue to understand how to proceed at the beginning of your registration and start your own. By now, you are technically on the main page of ” GarageBand ” and with only one tool, you can already record without any problems.
- Nevertheless, you are trying to create a song composed of several instruments. To do this, just click on the button at the bottom left (depicting a ” + ” ) and add all the tools you want. Next, on the right side of the screen, you will see all the remarkable musical finishes for each instrument included in the program, which will give a touch of extra originality to your song.
- In the lower part, you can read other useful tips for clear and clean recording. Once you get to this point, and having understood the program’s operation well, simply enter the tool you like and record your work best.
- To get a clear, crystal clear sound, you’ll need to record your track in an empty room, since ” GarageBand ” tends to capture every bit of sound. Additionally, I suggest you to record one tool at a time, because if you miss a note, it would start to start recording from scratch again. So one at a time to be able to build piece by piece (and note after note) your magnificent creature.
- At any time, you can go back through the bar and also correct a single unsuccessful part. There is no other application so useful and simple to use perfectly in your home. Now, there is nothing more to add than good fun and good recording!