Asus Zenfone Max, the new version with Snapdragon 615 and battery 5,000mAh
The smartphone from 20 hours of operating time is updated with a hardware platform revisited to correct its main flaw.
Asus has launched new variants of interesting Zenfone Max with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor coupled with 2 GB or 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of integrated storage. The device is essentially the same as the form factor and hardware components, with some small but interesting news in the original equipment, such as a welcome 5W power supply. It remains the 5,000 mAh battery, a fundamental characteristic of the rest of the Asus device.
The new Asus Zenfone Max was unveiled in India at the moment only in the colors Black, Orange and Blue, but we are confident of his arrival on the Italian market. Prices are 9,999 and 12,999 Indian rupees respectively for the model 2GB and 3GB of RAM. During practice for the 2015 model we were surprised by the incredibly high operational autonomy, equal to about 20 hours in both the Wi-Fi test and in the video playback.
The device was not free from defects: the 5,000 mAh battery was slow, to say the least, as well as the integrated Low-end hardware not allowed to wander too far with the creative during use. It seems that, with the new 2016 model, Asus has taken the criticism and user feedback by correcting the fundamental flaws of the smartphone, and at the same time making it more versatile and usable for the end user with the new SoC and the new charger.
Asus Zenfone Max (2016) Technical specifications
- OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display : 5.5 “HD (1280×720) with Gorilla Glass 4
- SoC : Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core @ 1.5 GHz.
- RAM : 2 – 3 GB
- Storage : 32 GB expandable via microSD
- Cameras : 13MP f / 2.0 auto-focus laser – 5 MP f / 2.0 wide-angle
- Connectivity : 4G LTE – 802.11n Wi-Fi – Bluetooth 4.0 – GPS – Dual-SIM
- Battery : 5,000 mAh
- Dimensions : 77.5 x 156 x 10.55 mm
- Weight : 202 g
Commented by Peter Chang, Country Manager Asus for South Asian regions, ” Asus Zenfone Max was one of our flagship products. Features such as its long operating autonomy, the ability to transform into additional battery for external devices, aesthetics and affordable price have echoed among our audience and helped to make possible our promise to make luxury accessible to all.
The enhanced version of Asus Zenfone Max with a new processor, increased memory, and more customization options helps you stay there true to our philosophy, and offer a high-end product at an extremely affordable price. ”
- With it's 4100mAh cell, ZenFone 3 MAX powers through the day with standby power...
- Super Saving mode can extend battery life 36 hours standby time even at 10% battery
- A 13MP PixelMaster Rear camera and 5MP Front captures beautiful, high-resolution...
Product prices and availability are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.